Regular price $29.95
The BODUM French Press is both easy to use, and easy to clean.
Brewing an excellent cup of coffee can change your whole day. With the BODUM Brazil you can share your favorite coffee with friends and family, or just keep a few cups for yourself. Enjoy your favorite roast knowing there is nothing between you and the coffee.
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- The body, handle and lid are made from lightweight, BPA-free plastic with Bodum branding around the base.
- Stainless steel plunger and filter prevent ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
IN THE BOX:
- Stainless steel plunger and filter
- Dishwasher safe.
- Capacity51.0 oz
- Width (cm)6.500
- Height (cm)9.875
- Depth (cm)5.625
SHIPPING & RETURNS:
All orders are shipped the following operating day, we operate Monday - Thursday.
EXAMPLE: An order placed on Tuesday will ship the following Wednesday. OR An order placed Thursday, will ship the following Monday.
Free & Flat Rate -2-3 Business Days (up to 5).
This item must be returned, in unopened condition, within 90 days of the ship date. See complete return policy for details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: CAN I BREW LOOSE LEAF TEA IN MY FRENCH PRESS?
A: The screen in the press is fine enough to strain tea leaves and make a fine pot of tea. If the press is also used to make coffee, be sure to wash the screen well to remove coffee oils.
Q: DOES THE COFFEE EVER TOUCH PLASTIC WHEN BREWING WITH THE BODUM CHAMBORD FRENCH PRESS?
A: Yes, while pouring your brewed coffee it passes through a screen on the inside lip of the lid.
Q: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BODUM CHAMBORD FRENCH PRESS AND THE BODUM BRAZIL FRENCH PRESS?
A: There are several differences. The Chambord is a higher quality press, the primary difference is the internal plunger is held together with stainless steel hardware. The brazil has plastic hardware on the internal plunger, which we've seen wear out over time.