Privacy & Security
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this website computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
When you visit our website we automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit
- If you linked to the dancinggoats.com website from another website, the address of that website
Dancinggoats.com also collects information from Google Analytics that is potentially personally-identifying by implementing Google's Display Advertising products (i.e., Google Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and Google Display Network ads using Google’s Opt Out features.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors - to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an e-mail or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our website we use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with information that you request. We would share your e-mail with another party only if your inquiry related to that party or if we were required to do so by law.
If you submit resume information through this website, this information will be shared only with employees involved in making hiring decisions.
Ethical Marketing and Advertising
Batdorf & Bronson® recognizes that advertising and other marketing communications are essential means of communicating with our customers and the public. This policy has been developed to ensure that our advertising and marketing communications effectively create, enhance and preserve consumer trust and confidence in Batdorf & Bronson®.
Ethical Marketing: All of Batdorf & Bronson®’s advertising and marketing communications shall be reviewed by the marketing team for accuracy and ethics. Adherence to the following guidelines will ensure that all marketing communications shall:
- Be legal, decent, honest and truthful
- Respect human dignity and not include or condone any form of discrimination
- Not play upon fear or exploit the misfortune of others
- Not mislead consumers with regard to characteristics of our products, terms of guarantee, or compliance with standards
- Make transparent accurate ingredient lists and any potential risks or negative impacts of our products (such as allergens)
- Accurately portray the extent of benefits for charitable causes
- Be transparent about its commercial purpose and origin, and not be disguised as, for example, market research, consumer surveys, user-generated content or private postings on social media
- Include testimonials, endorsements or supportive documentation only when they are genuine, verifiable and relevant
Confidentiality of Data: Batdorf & Bronson® takes measures to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of any personal data collected from consumers, and shall:
- Ensure that consumers are aware of the purpose of data collected and any intention to transfer the data to a third party
- Not use consumer personal data beyond its specified purposes
- Preserve the data for no longer than is required for the specified purposes
- Keep personal data accurate and up to date
Community Input: When Batdorf & Bronson® features community members (such as suppliers, community partners or consumers) in its marketing materials, we will seek input from these community members and will be inclusive of the culture of these communities.