Supplier Code of Ethics
Vendor Code of Conduct
Dancing Goats® Coffee strives to create a positive social and environmental impact through our business and seeks to work with companies who share this goal. This code of conduct outlines Dancing Goats® Coffee's expectations for our vendors. We set the following expectations in good faith:
Please acknowledge that your company can confirm the following:
- Complies with all applicable laws and regulations in relevant jurisdictions
- Pays workers a fair wage (as determined in the U.S by the Living Wage Calculator)
- Provides equal benefits to all genders, and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristic
- Strives to achieve industry best-practices for safety, diversity and inclusion, data protection, and environmental protection
Health and Safety
- Vendors must disclose all chemicals of concern that could affect the health and safety of Dancing Goats® Coffee employees and customers.
- Suppliers must confirm no worker shall be subject to corporal punishment, physical, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse as defined by applicable law.
- Vendors who have access to, handle, or store the personal data of Dancing Goats® Coffees' employees or customers are required to comply with applicable data privacy and protection laws and take all reasonable and appropriate steps to safeguard such information
- Suppliers should maximize the environmental responsibility of products and services across the life cycle.
- Suppliers shall not engage in deforestation activities, source products grown on previously deforested land, or engage in the mistreatment of animals (following guidelines from Certified Humane).