Batdorf & Bronson® Coffee Roasters has a long-standing commitment of giving back to our surrounding communities. Our Corporate Giving Program is designed to honor our corporate responsibility as an employer to make contributions back to the communities in which we operate and live. We support local organizations through several means: corporate charitable contributions, volunteer activities, and in-kind giving.
Batdorf & Bronson® Coffee Roasters giving guidelines are structured around the following key areas of focus:
- Education & Youth Development
- Environment, Conservation and Animal Welfare
Eligibility & Restrictions
Batdorf & Bronson® awards contributions to organizations that have been approved by the IRS as 501(c)(3) charities and government institutions. We target our support to specific projects or programs that enhance the scope of services offered by an organization. Our contributions are seldom used to support administration operating costs or related capital campaigns.
Criteria for Eligibility
Organizations that meet the funding priorities criteria above should apply online. Batdorf & Bronson® reserves the right to approve or deny donation requests at our sole discretion.
In this program, Batdorf & Bronson generally does not award grants to:
- Organizations that do not have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Religious organizations unless the project benefits the community
- Organizations whose overhead budget exceeds 30%
- Endowments or debt-reducing campaigns
- Anti-business groups
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, military status or disability.
Click here for access to the full Batdorf & Bronson® Corporate Giving Guidelines.
A Commitment to Community Impact
Neither Dancing Goats® nor Batdorf & Bronson® Coffee Roasters would exist without a home- and we’ve got two. Though Olympia is our birthplace, we’ve been in Atlanta for over 25 years. The Northwest is part of our DNA- the rain, mountains, and trees are part of our coffee, but so is the vibrant culture and the people of Atlanta. Our team is proud part of the communities we call home.
Do you have an idea for how we can give back? Let’s talk. We’re happy to connect with our neighbors.